Thank you for taking a moment to consider Word of Grace Community Church.
At Word of Grace Community Church we seek to provide an environment where men are challenged and equipped to lead their wives and children, where women are encouraged to be godly wives and mothers, and where children know that obeying their parents and family unity are blessings from God. Many of us did not grow up prepared in this way. We need each other.
We intentionally structure this church so that individuals have time to apply the Word to their life, enabling the power of God to work. This freedom also gives dads time to disciple their children, provides many opportunities to truly live in covenantal community, and enables a return to simple commands such as practicing hospitality.
Word of Grace Community is characterized by a family like quality in its life and ministry with an emphasis on discipleship, evangelism, fellowship, and developing relationships.
Word of Grace Community is committed to historic Southern Baptist doctrines.
Word of Grace offers:
- A systematic study of the Bible, teaching the doctrinal foundations of the Christian Faith.
- Family Integrated prayer, worship and fellowship. "Families stay TOGETHER."
- Biblical instruction in areas of parenting, marriage and finance.
- Family curriculum for memorizing scripture.
- Women of Grace Bible studies / accountability with other moms that will refresh and encourage.
- Men of Grace gatherings for accountability and training.
- A noon meal together each Sunday to nurture relationships with other WOG families.
- Childcare: Younger children and babies stay with mom and dad. There is a private area to nurse, change diapers or deal with behavior. We have multiple glider rockers in the worship area for our parents of infants to use.